Been in an auto accident? Here’s how we can help:
- Consultations with our doctors are always provided at no charge.
- New patients are usually able to be seen the same day!
- If you require medical care in conjunction with our services, we will refer you to a specialist experienced in treating auto related injuries.
- If you need legal advice we can recommend a list of experienced attornies who will provide a free initial consultation.
- Anderson Chiropractic Center accepts auto insurance or attorney representation.
- We are happy to file all of your insurance claims for you. Auto accident injuries are usually 100% covered by insurance.
- We provide diagnostic testing, physiotherapy, diagnostic x-ray evaluations and rehabilitation.
- Our doctors will provide disability and imparment ratings as well as expert testimony in indicated
TOGETHER, OUR TEAM WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE PROPERLY TREATED, YOUR INJURIES ARE ALLOWED TO FULLY AND CORRECTLY HEAL, AND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE PROTECTED.
The 8 Most Serious Mistakes You Can Make If You Have Just Been Injured Or Have Been In An Automobile Accident
Mistake #1: Failing To Seek Immediate Treatment From A Specialist After An Accident.
Each year, 10% of the population will be involved in an automobile accident. 20% of all accidents lead to SERIOUS and long-term injuries, yet 30% of those involved never seek treatment.
Mistake #2: Taking Pain Medications And Muscle Relaxers To Mask An Injury.
Pain is your body’s alarm bell telling you something is wrong. Masking pain with medication is like taking the batteries out of the smoke detector. You are turning off the alarm instead of putting out the fire.
Mistake #3: Not Treating The Cause Of Your Pain After An Accident.
Drugs only mask your pain for a few hours. When they wear off, your symptoms return. In our clinic, we put 100% of our focus on reducing your pain by focusing on the cause of your pain. This approach has helped thousands of our patients to heal properly.
Mistake #4: Not Consulting With A Skilled Professional Who Specializes In Fast, Effective Pain Relief For Injuries Caused By Automobile Accidents, Work-Related Injuries, And Other Minor Trauma.
Mistake #5: Not Making A Chiropractic Visit Your Top Priority After An Accident.
Chiropractic focuses on correcting the cause of your pain, not simply “covering it up.”
Mistake #6: Not Knowing That Auto Insurance Usually Pays For Treatment Without Up-front Fees.
Our office will work with your attorney, insurance adjuster, or private insurance company, to avoid payment of services from coming out of your pocket.
Mistake #7: Confusing What’s Most Urgent With What’s Most Important. So many people focus their entire lives on what’s urgent at the moment, instead of focusing on what’s most important. Make sure scheduling a consultation at our office carries the utmost importance.
Mistake #8: Procrastinating After An Accident.
Why procrastinate if you are in pain? Call our office TODAY! A consultation with the doctor is always at no charge, and we can better assess your needs after speaking with you.